How To Stop Hair Loss In Men? If you want to reduce hair loss and grow thick hair, this post is for you. Normally, we shed about 50-100 strands of hair every day. But if you lose a lot of hair, it could be due to nutrient deficiencies, stress or hereditary factors. Do not worry! This post lists effective and easy solutions that can gradually reduce hair loss. Read below to how to stop hair loss in men and unfold the secret to rich, thick hair.
How to stop hair loss in men? Ways to reduce hair loss at home for men
Taking care of your scalp and hair is important to hair loss treatment. Here’s what you can do at home every week or once a month to improve hair strength and vitality.
Massage into scalp
Massaging your hair with coconut oil, argan oil, peppermint oil and castor oil can help hair loss treatment and stimulate hair growth.
You can also heat the oil for hot oil treatment. It penetrates into the deeper layers of your scalp, rejuvenates the hair follicles and strengthens the hair from the roots.
Gently massage into your scalp in a circular motion for 20 minutes. Do this at least twice a week.
Homemade hair masks
After massaging the scalp, you can apply a homemade hair mask to nourish, soothe and rejuvenate your hair roots. You can do it once or twice a week, depending on your convenience. Use the following DIY hair masks:
- Green tea and egg hair mask Green tea contains EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate) which can help stimulate hair growth. Eggs were a popular hair care ingredient as they provide the hair with the essential nutrients it needs to grow healthily. Add 2 tablespoons of fresh green tea to 1-2 yolks. Mix well. Apply the mask from the root to the side for strong, thick, healthy and shiny hair.
- Onion hair mask Onion contains useful nutrients for hair regeneration, such as folic acid, vitamins B, C and E, phosphorus, zinc, potassium, magnesium and carotene. Onion juice can help regenerate hair in people with hair loss. Prepare an onion mask by rubbing a whole onion and squeezing the juice. Use a cotton ball to hit the onion juice on the scalp. Leave it for 20-30 minutes before rinsing.
- Aloe Vera Hair Mask Aloe vera has moisturizing properties. Nourishes the roots and softens the hair shaft. This makes your hair smoother and less prone to breakage. Mix 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Apply it on the scalp and leave it for 20 minutes before rinsing.
Use a mild shampoo
After an oil massage or hair mask, wash your hair with a mild herb or medicated shampoo. It will help reduce dandruff and excess oil.
Massage the scalp in a circular motion with your fingers. Use a motion to shampoo the strands of hair. Do not rub them. Also, shampoo your hair twice a week to flush out any excess dirt or buildup.
Apply an emollient
After the bath, use a moisturizing and nourishing emollient. Apply it only on the hair and not on the scalp. Leave it for 10 minutes before rinsing. Do this every time you wash your hair.
You can also use a homemade deep preparation hair mask once a week. Mix the honey and milk. Apply it to your hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Wear a shower cap to protect your hair. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and finish with a conditioner.
Dry gently with a towel
After washing your hair, use a soft towel to wrap your hair and let the towel soak in excess water naturally. Avoid rubbing the hair shafts together to dry your hair.
Use a motion to gently dry your hair without damaging the roots or strands. If you are in a hurry, use a hair dryer at a moderate temperature. However, avoid frequent use of dryers at all costs.
Use a wooden comb
After drying your hair, use a wooden comb with a large denture to gently discard any tangles and hair loss treatment due to static electricity that is common in plastic combs. Also, avoid brushing wet hair as the hair roots are soft and sensitive and your hair can be pulled back easily. Comb from bottom to top if you have tangles.
Indulge in the Hair Spa at home
If you want to maintain rich and healthy hair, a hair spa works best. The good news is that you can do it at home by following these easy steps:
- Shampoo your hair.
- Apply a deep hair mask.
- Apply steam to your hair. You can dip a towel in hot water, squeeze the excess water and wrap the towel around your head. You can also use one of these good hair steamers.
- Rinse the air conditioner. Dry towel.
- Apply light oil or serum.
A homemade spa will make your hair and scalp healthier, roots stronger and improve blood circulation. Reduces hair loss and stimulates hair growth by nourishing the follicles and removing impurities. Your hair will feel softer and look more shiny.
Cut your hair
Dry, brittle and broken ends make hair more prone to breakage. Cut your hair at home or a salon every 3-4 months to keep it healthy. Shampoo your hair before cutting it. Use a conditioner and wash your hair. Finish by applying light oil or hair serum.
Avoid too much style
Avoid over-processing and styling. Repeated thermal styling and the use of harsh chemicals to straighten, pass, color and bleach your hair can make it dry and brittle and weaken the follicles.
If you want to curl your hair, use rollers or follow the DIY methods on YouTube. You can also use plant colors to cover the grays.
Adjusting your diet and lifestyle and taking regular care of your scalp and hair can make your hair stronger. This, in turn, will reduce hair loss and stimulate hair growth. Follow the above methods to see good results. Here are the answers to those who think about how to stop hair loss in men. If the condition persists or if you experience excessive hair loss, consult a doctor at our clinic.