Can I Use Hair Fibers After Hair Transplant? Millions of people, especially men, suffer from hair shedding all around the world. These people can be young or old. Hair shedding may cause more significant problems, such as depression, low self-esteem, or low self-confidence. There are a lot of different reasons for hair shedding and balding. For example, people age is just one of these reasons.
Moreover, age isn’t the only problem in this case. For instance, strict diet, stress, folic acid, and vitamin deficiency such as D and E vitamin, skin diseases, genetic factors, or medication such as chemotherapy medications can lead to hair shedding. As a result, there are several methods to treat hair loss. At this point, the hair fibre is one of these options. It is a quick method to make your hair thick. However, if you prefer, you can combinehair fibres with hair transplant surgery. So, you will be able to get more voluminous hair.
First of all, if you want to combat hair shedding, you must stimulate your hair follicles. Many hair loss treatments are becoming prominent by scientific studies to prevent hair shedding in both men and women. However, everyone who suffers from the baldness problem isn’t a suitable hair transplant candidate. There are many hair loss concealers on the market, but they do need hair to work.
What are hair fibres?
Can I Use Hair Fibers After Hair Transplant? Hair fibres are a product that provides an instant appearance of thicker and fuller hair. There are different types of hair fibres product from high-quality to low-quality on the market. The high-quality brands use keratin, and it is the same protein as natural hair. The product works by instantly making hair look fuller and volume, quickly covering up the bald area in the person’s head. You can enjoy fuller and volume hair until your next wash, but it is safe for daily use.
However, there is a range of colors and shades in hair fibres. So, when you prefer the hair fibres to gain great-looking hair, you should find your own hair color. Besides, one of the advantages of hair fibres is that if there isn’t an exact match with your hair color, you can mix and find the right color to create your own natural hair tone.
A high-quality and reliable hair product offers you a coverage that lasts for many hours. Moreover, some hair fibres companies, such as Nanogen, provide their patients with their hair fibres to stay on the head during bad weather like rain, wind, or hot day.
Hair Fibres After the Hair Transplant Operations
Can I Use Hair Fibers After Hair Transplant? Follicular Unit Excision, or FUE, and Follicular Unit Transplantation, or FUT, are commonly used in hair transplant operations. In the FUE method, hair follicles are extracted one by one from the side or back of the patient’s head and then grafted onto the bald area.
FUT method, a strip of hair-bearing skin is removed from the scalp’s donor area. In both ways, high technology is used to reach maximum efficiency. However, after the surgery, hair follicles will be vulnerable to any disturbance.
For this reason, you have to be very careful for a week or two until follicles have taken a good hold on your scalp. You need to give time for your new hair to grow, according to the plastic surgeons. You must not use anyhair fibres after the hair transplant operation for at least two or three weeks, may have a very bald area after the procedure, and you wish to cover up with hair fibres, but give an ear to the doctor’s recommendations.
Some Tips For Using Hair Fibres
Hair fibres are sufficient in covering up hair loss. They are made of the protein from real hair- keratin. The fibres adhere to the patient’s current hair, and then the hair will look fuller. So hairless areas on the head are covered up.
Here are some tips you can use to reach a fuller appearance with the hair fibres;
- The hair fibres should be applied to dry hair: Hair fibres must be applied to dry hair. If you apply to wet hair, they won’t adhere properly. Therefore, make sure your hair is completely dry.
- Select the right color based on your natural hair tone: If your hair color isn’t available, you can mix two or more colors to match your hair’s natural tone.
- You must have a little hair: It is necessary because the fibres make thinning hair look fuller.
- Use the correct amount: Correct amount is as essential as hair fibres color. If you apply too many, your hair won’t look natural. A small amount is generally enough to reach maximum effect.
- You have to be careful about water and moisture: It is temporary makeup. Water and humidity aren’t suitable for hair fibres. You can carry a small umbrella because of the risk of rainfall.
- Use effective shampoo: You should care for your hair and stimulate hair growth using effective shampoo. To reach the max effect, use nourishing and thickening products. Besides, you can prefer hair growth stimulating lotions to encourage hair growth.
- Hair fibers can remain on the scalp for up to 7 days, and when you wish, you can quickly add more to them, but daily use is better for the people to obtain the best results.
- However, hair fibres don’t provide re-grow for your hair. The effect continues up to the next shower.
If you don’t feel good because of thinning hair and your self-confidence decrease because of hair shedding and you wish to reach a quick and immediate solution, you can prefer hair fibres. It is one of the most comfortable and easier temporary ways to cover up your bald area. If you have had the hair restoration, you could still use hair fibres. You first should consult your doctors for their recommendation to use hair fibres after the hair transplant surgery. Most doctors recommend waiting a few weeks to use them because of the sensitivity and risk of complications in the patient’s head.