Wayne Rooney Celebrities Hair Transplant Wayne Rooney is an English football player and coach. He has managed to become one of the most famous football players in the world. However, football is not the only success. Wayne Rooney is someone who inspires men with a hair transplant operation. For this reason, it is an example of celebrity hair transplants, which are very popular with people.
The famous football player who faced the baldness problem at a young age solved this problem with hair transplantation. His photos taken while playing football showed signs of male pattern baldness. He started to lose his hair due to the rapidly progressing male pattern baldness problem. Male pattern baldness usually progresses rapidly. After most of the hair is shed, it stops. Hair transplantation after the loss has stopped provides a permanent solution. Wayne Rooney also had a hair transplant following his hair loss in this way. His hair looks very natural nowadays.
What is Male Pattern Hair Loss?
Male pattern hair loss means that baldness starts from the top of the head area. The hair on the top becomes thinner over time. Shedding continues until the scalp is opened. Wayne Rooney, mentioned in the example of celebrity hair transplants, was also suffering from male pattern baldness.
The thinning of the hair in the crown area continues. Then, an open area occurs in the head area. Sometimes hair starts from the starting point. This type of hair loss is called male pattern hair loss. The reason for this is that the hair in men is thinning in a certain area. Male pattern hair loss is largely due to genetic factors.
One of the other causes of hair loss is smoking. In addition, wrong eating habits, stress, sleep patterns, skin problems, vitamin deficiencies, hormonal disorders, and drug use are included.
Hair loss in men is experienced intensively between the ages of 16 and 30. Men may experience hair loss problems at an early age. For this reason, men should start to take precautions against hair loss at an early time. Otherwise, the rapidly thinning hair causes baldness over time.
The permanent solution for male pattern baldness is hair transplantation. Wayne Rooney, mentioned in the example of celebrity hair transplants, also solved this problem with hair transplantation. Rooney, who lost his hair at a young age, now has a hairy appearance.
What are the Symptoms of Male Pattern Baldness?
Male pattern hair loss starts from the forehead area. For this reason, this can be easily noticed in daily life. One of the points to be considered is how many hairs are shed per day. It is normal to lose 120-150 hair strands a day. If there are more than 150 strands, it means that the hair is seriously falling out. This could be a sign of baldness. In such cases, period and hair strands should be checked.
Hair loss may increase during seasons or stressful periods. Therefore, hair loss should be followed for 2 months. If there is no change, it will be useful to consult a doctor for treatment. Early diagnosis, like Wayne Rooney, plays an important role in the celebrity hair transplants example.
Another way to tell if your hair is falling out is the opening in the line in the middle of your hair. If this opening becomes wider, hair loss may be experienced. If a wide line is formed when the hair is divided into two, it means the hair has begun to fall out. You can also understand this image by taking a photo.
What is the Norwood Scale for Male Pattern Baldness?
The Hamilton-Norwood scale is a scale used to determine the level of male pattern baldness. The Hamilton-Norwood scale was created for the medical documentation of male pattern baldness. Thanks to this scale, the level of baldness has reached a standard. Norwood Scale, which is standard in the world, is as follows:
- Type 1 is minimal hair loss. It is the first stage of baldness. This stage is usually ignored. It is the first point that hair loss is noticed.
- Type 2 is insignificant hair loss on the temples. Again, it is an underestimated stage. However, it is a stage where small maintenance routines are required.
- Type 3 is the first stage to require treatment. It is very important to consult a doctor at this point. Getting started quickly can prevent hair loss.
- In Type 3, the hairline and crown hair regress in the peak stage. It is the stage where the hairline starts to recede. At this stage, the symptoms of baldness are felt thoroughly.
- Type 4, greater losses occur on the crown and hairline. It is still not too late to take action. However, if no action is taken, hair loss can be large.
- Type 5, the patterns in both regions become larger. However, a thin dividing line is still present on the scalp. This stage gives the person a bald look.
- Type 6, thin bridge-looking hair goes completely. Only a few short and thin strands of hair may remain.
- Type 7 is the most severe form of hair loss. Only small hair remains on top of the head. The only solution is hair transplantation.
Wayne Rooney in the celebrity hair transplants example was type 5. Afterward, he got rid of the baldness problem with the hair transplant. Wayne Rooney Celebrities Hair Transplant