Does Hair Grow After Transplant? Fut hair transplantation method, which has been among the modern hair transplantations applied for 30 years, is frequently preferred by men and women.
Does Hair Grow After Transplant?
After applying this technique, when does the hair start to come out? We will give you answers to your questions. In our article, we will also examine the advantages, risks, and considerations of FUT hair transplantation in detail. That is what we are leaving you with.
What Is FUT Hair Transplantation? How Is It Done?
Hair follicles are transplanted into balding areas with minimal surgical procedures. This method of hair transplantation is called FUT (Follicular unit transplantation). The head area is easily applied to bald men but also to women.
People should be examined before FUT hair transplantation. After that, assay and hair analysis are performed on the individuals. After all, a detailed plan is created for the planting that best suits the profile of individuals. Now come on, let us take a broader look at
How is FUT hair transplantation done?
- First of all, the area is drugged with local anesthesia. Then, the more needed, the thinner and more prolonged the number of hair follicles, the longer the hair strips are cut and removed in the form of rectangles. However, there is one thing we need to underline here. Only the places where the ribbons will be taken are trimmed. This is not conspicuous in any way.
- The area where the strips are removed is closed with aesthetic seams and beautifully bandaged. This is for hair to last through the scar.
- Natural forms of strips under the microscope are protected. These strips are cut separately and thoroughly cleaned. It is then kept in an exceptional solution.
- After drugged the area with local anesthesia, the process of spraining the hair esthetics begins. For this, small canals are opened in the region. The channels open very carefully. The specialist doctor quickly follows the specific hair transplantation plan and takes into account factors such as the distribution or direction of the hair.
- Hair follicles are placed in the small ducts that are opened. Individual placement is done with tools such as pliers, etc.
- As a final procedure, a solution is applied. Here, prevention of the risk of infection is provided. Therefore, the solution, which has a disinfectant effect, is applied kindly to the person’s scalp.
- The duration of this operation changes with some factors in mind. The operation can take between 4 and 8 hours, depending on the number of hair follies. In addition, if the treated area is large, the number of sessions increases.
Fut Hair Transplantation Operation
There are also considerations after FUT hair transplantation operation. Let us take a look at what they are;
- After the operation, the area of application should not be touched. Also, the area where the hair is s been slid should not be rubized; it should be noted that the area is not scratched.
- After the operation, persons must sleep in a semi-seating position. This makes swelling decrease much faster. Furthermore, lying in this way prevents accidental touch of the area being traded.
- Some doctors also want a mild shampooing of the head the day after the FUT hair transplantation operation. If your doctor has given such information, you must follow this instruction.
- Doctors also write drugs after the operation. Prescribed painkillers and antibiotics must also be used regularly. • It is also essential to pay attention to alcohol and cigarette consumption after the operation. Both cigarettes and alcohol should not be consumed for two weeks.
- Ultraviolet rays should also be avoided in the period after the operation. Accessories such as hats can be ed for this.
- Individuals do not do any strenuous activities for a period of 1 month. Also, exercise should not be done.
When Does The Hair Start Coming Out?
There is no need for bandages, in general, a few days after the end of the operation. People can wash their hair gently with their hands. After a few weeks, we would like to say that the stitches have been taken. During this time, the transplanted hair is shed. However, we would like to underline that the hair will be extended again. Within six months, the hair begins to come out. Within 1-1.5 years, hair reaches maturity in terms of both fullness, volume, and color. Thus, we respond to the question, “Does hair grow after transplantation?”
Advantages and Disadvantages Of Fut Technique
Advantages Of Fut Technique
FUT technique has significant advantages from each other. Here is how to rank those advantages:
- Hair transplantation session times are shorter. This may vary depending on the number of hair follies.
- It has good results in individuals with minimal time for hair transplantation.
- The natural structures of the hair are not damaged in any way. Therefore, it provides maximum growth.
- In this method, a much more amount of hair can be transplanted. However, the FUT technique is recommended for individuals with a higher balding rate.
- Among the advantages of the FUT technique, hair follicle root quality is also essential. We want to point out that this technique’s hair follicle root quality is also relatively high.
- There is no need to shave hair with this method. Hair can be transplanted very comfortably without shaving.
- For hair transplantation, the receiving parts are opened to the ducts. This method also allows the channels to be opened to be small. This allows the planting process to be both much more frequent and close to nature. We would also like to say that there is also rapid hair growth.
FUT Technique Disadvantages
FUT technique has its advantages as well as disadvantages. The disadvantages of the FUT technique are as follows:
- It can take several months for the wounds to heal completely.
- Surgical method is used. Therefore, pain and tissue sensation loss can also be experienced.
- It can also leave a linear mark in the area that is the transmitter. This mark could be medium-sized.
- We would also like to say that the recovery period is approximately one month. In this process, the flushing of the scalp can also occur.
- Bleeding also occurs during the procedure.
- Swelling may also occur around the eyes of individuals.
- When hair transplantation is done again with the same technique, re-stitch marks may remain.
FUT Hair Transplantation Risks
FUT hair transplantation is generally safe. However, as with all surgical procedures, there are some small risks in this method. The risks of FUT hair transplantation are as follows:
- People may experience an excessive risk of bleeding.
- There is also a risk of infection.
- Also, swelling or bruising may occur in people.
- People may also have an allergic reaction to anesthesia.
FUT Hair Transplantation Price
Hair transplantation prices vary due to many factors. This condition can be high or low, depending on the current condition of the patients. The FUT technique requires less effort and less time. Therefore, we would like to point out that this technique is affordable. There are critical factors that will determine the price. One of them is the number of hair follicles. With detailed research on the Internet, you get a little idea of FUT hair transplantation price. The websites of hair transplantation clinics can help you with this. The clinic’s quality, the doctor’s experience in hair transplantation, and the achievements he has achieved also affect the price issue. We would also like to talk about something we need to underline. SSI covers the treatment of hair loss after accidents. Does Hair Grow After Transplant