Does Direct Hair Implantation Work Hair transplantation with the DHI method, which started its work in 1970 and its foundations was laid, is known as one of the most advanced hair transplantation methods used today. The method, which has become known all over the world in 2016, can be defined as one of the variations of hair transplantation with the FUE technique. Although the transplantation of hair follicles is different from the FUE technique; The graft collection phase is carried out in the same way. The most important privilege that the DHI method offers to patients; unshaven hair transplant opportunity.
Does Direct Hair Implantation Work
Another important feature that distinguishes the DHI method from other hair transplantation methods is; Choi Implanter used in the root planting stage. Tailored for the method, Choi resembles a pencil. This special apparatus, which causes the DHI method to be called hair transplantation with the Choi method, is known as the most necessary detail of the application.
How is Hair Transplantation Applied with the DHI Method
After the examination and general examinations, if the hair transplant candidate has the appropriate properties for the DHI method; October day is determined. On the day of the operation, the patient is shaved only in the donor area (usually the nape area) with a length of 3 mm with the hair. Grafts containing hair follicles are started to be collected from the donor area where the hair is shaved, either manually or manually. In fact, at this point, the distinguishing features of the DHI method come into play. Because in this method, separate applications are not required first to open channels and then to place the hair follicles. Because the Choi pen allows for simultaneous grooving and hair follicle placement. Each root taken during hair transplantation with the DHI method is placed in Choi without waiting and directly transplanted.
Does Hair Transplant with DHI Method Work?
The question is posed by all hair transplant candidates who are eligible for the DHI method. First of all, the point to be known is that multiple details need to be carefully calculated and applied in order for a hair transplant to be successful or work. The design of the front hairline can be adjusted correctly and symmetrically, to give the right angle to the channel where the hair follicles will be placed, to place the transplanted hair in a way that the existing hair will grow towards the exit direction, and to place the hair follicles as often as possible; it constitutes the most important details that make a hair transplant work. Although Choi makes implementing all these details much easier; Hair transplantation with the DHI method requires refinement and expertise. There is no reason why the Choi technique applied by a specialist doctor and team would not work.
Advantages Of DHI Method
- Not all hair needs to be shortened. For this reason, it is a hair transplant procedure that women can easily do.
- Although the hair around the transplantation area is long, they are not damaged by the transplantation process.
- Tissue damage caused by the operation is minimal, so the recovery time is very short. •Redness, scab, and wounds caused by the operation heal within 7-10 days.
- The risk of bleeding during the operation is minimal. It is an ideal technique for people at high risk of bleeding.
- DHI hair transplantation, which provides the opportunity to transplant directly to the required area, provides an extra advantage to people whose hair loss is not completed.
- Canal-root harmony is at the maximum level.
- Since the collected grafts are placed in their new positions without waiting, waiting-induced root deaths are out of the question.
- Canal opening and root placement are performed simultaneously.
- The ratio of achieving perfect symmetry in the front hairline is high.
- The insertion direction of each hair follicle can be determined most accurately.
- There is no question of any scar due to the operation.
Disadvantages Of DHI Method
- Since it requires care and diligence, it is definitely performed by a specialist doctor and team. In order to be competent to do the DHI method, a long training period should be passed.
- The process goes a little slower than other transplantation processes.
- It is a more costly procedure compared to other transplantation procedures.
Price Of Hair Transplantation With DHI Method
Choi Implanter, which is used in DHI hair transplantation, which is very efficient in terms of the result, has a higher cost than other hair transplantation equipment. In addition, since the collected hair follicles need to be placed immediately, the medical team that performs the operation should consist of 6 people. For this reason, the price of the operation is slightly higher than other techniques.
How Is the Recovery Process After Hair Transplantation?
In the DHI technique, recovery is fast after hair transplantation. While mild numbness and pain can be expected for several days following surgery, most patients feel well within a day or two following surgery. Dotted red marks will appear on the lower part of the transplanted hair grafts in the recipient area for about 7 to 10 days and thin crusts will form in these areas. Within 10 days, the density of these thin shells will decrease significantly. Generally, the patient gets a normal image after 7 to 15 days. After this time, slight redness may be seen.
Does Rash Occur After Hair Transplantation?
In the old bald area where the hair grafts are transferred, very slight redness may occur initially. Most of the time, this redness disappears spontaneously in the following 3 weeks in small-scale hair transplantation procedures. In some cases, the complete disappearance of this rash caused by hair transplant procedures involving more grafts may continue for up to 3 months. Such symptoms are not so pronounced in the donor area, because the hair strands in this area help to hide the rashes. As the hair grows, it continues to close rapidly.
Does Scab Occur On The Scalp After Hair Transplantation?
Do not expose the transplanted hair grafts or small dot-shaped crusts in the donor area to any mechanical stress (for example, rubbing with a towel) for the next 10 days. Even if this part of the scalp is itchy, you should avoid contact with any of the areas being treated. In addition, when all the small scabs are shed, it is beneficial to rub the donor area with a towel to remove the inverted growing hair strands.Does Direct Hair Implantation Work